Welcome to the Las Palmas Online Application
RESIDENT QUALIFYING GUIDELINES
Our screening policy is to thoroughly investigate each applicant(s) making an application to our community by requiring all applicant(s) 18 years of age or older, not dependents, to complete separate rental applications. Applicant(s) with adult dependents, and applying for residency, will be required to complete individual applications. Each applicant must qualify by meeting the screening policy(s) set in place by our community and the assed items listed below.
LIST OF ASSESSMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANT(S):
1) RESIDENCE HISTORY: All applicant(s) must verify present and past residencies, present and previous address(s), rental payment amount, length of residency and landlord(s) contact information for verification. If applicant(s) own home applicant must provide title documentation. If applicant(s) paid monthly mortgage for home must provide mortgage verification of payment.
Should management determine that the previous rental or mortgage history is not acceptable due to any of the following the application will be declined:
a) More than three late payments within a six month period
b) More than two NSF checks within a six month period
c) If an eviction was processed and/or tenant left owing previous residency money
2) EMPLOYMENT INCOME VERIFICATION: Employment and/or Income will be verified for applicant(s) by verifying employment; name of employer; length of employment; and gross monthly and/or annual salary. If unemployed, applicant(s) must verify unearned income such as Social Security benefits, Veterans benefits, and retirement/pension. Applicant(s) with new hire employment must provide an "offer letter", on letterhead, stating the intent with income verification from your employer.
a) Gross monthly income must be 3 times the monthly rental amount.
b) Acceptable proof of income can be shown by using one of the following: one month proof of previous month's paystubs, signed letterhead head from employer with current monthly and/or annual salary documented with current date, tax return from previous year to match current employment information, three previous consecutive months' bank statements with average balance and direct deposit summary.
c) Additional source of verifiable income considered "other income" may be considered. These sources may include: child support, pensions, GI benefits, disability, trust funds, and social security.
3) CREDIT HISTORY: All applicant(s) will be processed through a third party tenant screening company, Onesite. Depending on the community screening settings; the credit screening will return a Lease Decision of ACCEPT, ACCEPT WITH CONDITIONS, or DECLINE. The Lease Decision is final.
4) CRIMINAL BACKGROUND: If the Lease Decision for Credit History is ACCEPT or ACCEPT WITH CONDITIONS, the third party tenant screening software will automatically continue to conduct the criminal background check. If Disqualifying Criminal Records are found the application is automatically declined. If the applicant(s) wish to dispute any criminal background check(s) the may do so through the Onesite Client Dispute Form. In the case that the applicant(s) dispute any criminal background check results the applicant will be considered declined until the Onesite Client Dispute process is complete.
5) U.S. CITIZENS AND NON U.S.CITIZENS: Each applicant(s) must qualify based on numbers 1-4 above. Each applicant(s) must provide a valid State or Government issued identification with photo to verify applicant and addresses with the application. All Non-U.S. Citizens without a social security number (SSN) must present one of the following documents issued by USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) for identification to be considered for occupancy:
a) Arrival/Departure Record, Form I-94
b) Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card. Form I-551
c) Employment Authorization Card, Form I-688Q
d) Temporary Resident Card, Form I-688B
e) Employment Authorization Document, Form I-688B
f) Employee Authorization Document, Form I-766 g) Reentry Permit, Form 1-327 h) Refugee Travel Document, Form 1-571
Additionally all applicant(s) with no social security number must pay a security deposit equal to one full month's rent amount.
ADDITIONAL RESIDENT QUALIFYING GUIDELINES
6) Application/Security Deposit: $250.00 or $300.00 is required to hold the apartment and start the application process. The application deposit is not a security deposit. The application deposit will be credited toward the required security deposit when the Lease has been signed by all parties; OR, it will be refunded under par. 7 if the applicant is not approved; OR it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or withdraw under pars. 4 and 5 of the Application Agreement on the TAA Rental Application for Residents and Occupants.
7) Application Fee: $47.00 is required to be paid per applicant 18 years or older prior to application being processed. Application fee is non-refundable.
8) Administrative Fee: $75.00 is a one-time fee that is required to be paid prior to application being processed. Administrative fee is non-refundable.
9) Application Approved with conditions: If the application is approved with conditions, the applicant will be required to pay a deposit equal to 1/2 month's rent for tier 1, equal to one full month's rent for tier 2, or an additional deposit of one full month's rent for tier 3 within 72 hours of approval. If the additional deposit is not paid within the 72 hours, the apartment will no longer be held and all deposits will be forfeited.
10) Vehicles and Parking Policy: 2 vehicles are allowed per apartment. Vehicles must be operational and have current registration and inspection. Boats, trailers and/or any vehicles with more than 2 axles will only be allowed with management approval and must park in the designated areas. Vehicles, boats and trailers must be registered with management. Parking permits will be issued for each vehicle registered. Residents will be issued visitor passes for guests. Vehicles without permits or visitor passes may be subject to towing as per parking policy.
11) Animals: All animals must meet lease addendum guidelines and be approved by management prior to processing the lease application.
12) Renters Insurance: Your lease contains a financial responsibility requirement that must be maintained during your entire lease term. To satisfy that requirement you must provide evidence of insurance coverage that has, at a minimum, personal liability coverage with limits of liability in an amount no less than $100,000 per occurrence. You will be required to furnish the name of your insurance company, the policy number and the effective and expiration dates of your policy when you complete the transaction.
A resident of this community is in violation of the lease agreement if coverage is not in place during the term of the lease agreement.
13) Falsification of Application: Any falsification in Applicant(s) paperwork will result in the automatic rejection of Application. In the event that an Applicant falsifies his/her paperwork, owner and/or owners agent has the right to hold all deposits and fees paid to apply towards liquidated damages.
Requirements listed above do not constitute as an agreement of acceptance or denial of an application. The Qualifying Guidelines are requirements for submittal of an application.
Application(s), Application Deposit, Application Fee(s), and Administrative Fee must all be submitted prior to any apartment being held.
Application will not be considered until the application has been fully executed and returned, and all applicable Application Deposits and fees have been paid. I have read and understand the entire resident screening policy of this community.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand ALL of the above information.